Ren discovered Pilates, Gyrotonic exercise and TRX Suspension Training through her own journey of healing from auto-immune disease. A former athlete, she attributes her movement practice to renewed strength, functionality and freedom from pain.
Ren’s passion is to help her students realize their movement and fitness goals, while better understanding the body and it’s capacity for intelligent, fun exercise. She facilitates training programs tailored to the individual needs of her clients and brings compassion and integrity to each session.
- TRX Certified Trainer in Suspension Training Level I
- TRX Certified Trainer in Sports Medicine Level 2
- 550-Hour Pilates Certification from Red Monkey Pilates Studio
- Certified Level 1 Gyrotonic Instructor
- Certified Level 1 Gyrokensis Instructor
- Continuing education includes Therapeutic Applications for the Shoulder Girdle with Physical Therapist Paul Horvath, Jumping Stretching Board certification with Master Trainer Juergen Bamberger, study with Master Trainers Dominika Borovansky Gaines and Emma Kingston
- Member of TRX Core